Booking Disneyworld with S2T
Walt Disney World holds a special place in our hearts and we love sharing with everyone we can. We weren't that family that went down to Disney every year or so. In fact, my only trip to Disney had been when I was a pre-teen. We had stopped there on our way to go to family's house in Florida. We didn't stay at a Disney hotel. We didn't do a park hopper. We didn't spend that much time there. It wasn't nearly the experience I'm able to plan for kids and families.
WDW changes each and every year. Every season, every holiday, and around every corner, there will always be something new to see and experience. It is what makes the WDW experience so magical. Disneyworld and its team goes above and beyond to create these special moments for every park guest.
Why Use A Travel Agent?
1. Expert Guidance I have both the knowledge and firsthand experience to help you decide which resort is best for you. Think of me as your go-to resource for the best attractions to see, the most exciting activities to do, and the most affordable way to do it. When it comes to Disney travel, I’ve got you covered!
2. Value I understand that budget is at the top of your mind when it comes to your vacation. That’s why I’m dedicated to helping people receive the best possible value—not just a deal.
3. Personalized Service As a travel agent, I don’t just provide answers. I ask questions too! That’s so I can get to know you, and your vacation style and preferences. My primary goal is for your trip to exceed your expectations, and if it doesn’t, I’ll be available to assist you to help make the situation better.
4. Customer Advocate In the rare case that something on a trip doesn’t go as planned, I am available to do what I can to resolve the problem, so you can relax. As a travel agent, I work for you– not the travel supplier, so my main concern is always your unique needs.
5. Time Savings Travel agents know exactly where to go to get the most accurate, up-to-date information and have multiple travel options at their fingertips. Planning a vacation with an agent saves time and money because they’ll handle all travel arrangements.
How Much Does It Cost?
The best part is that my services are free to you! Disney pays me a commission on your vacation package (Disney hotel + tickets), 2-day or longer park tickets, special event tickets, and VIP Tours. The cost of my services is already built into the price and it is the same price for you whether you use a travel agent or not. Bonus!
Using a local travel agent keeps some of your vacation dollars in our local economy. As well as booking your vacation, I'll also send timely emails about your trip including dining guides and when to make additional reservations you'll need... things like park reservations, dining reservations, how to work virtual queues, how to snag difficult reservations, and getting around Disney. My knowledge becomes yours to use!
How Do I Start The Process?
The first step is by letting me know you are interested in a trip to Walt Disney World. To start planning a trip, simply complete this quick planning form.
When Is The Best Time to Go?
The 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World began on October 1, 2021 and the celebration continues for 18 months. We always let our guests know about the variety of holiday celebrations happening year-round. The past few years Disney has ramped up the parks for a celebration to remember! New attractions, shows, and restaurants have already debuted and there are still many new things coming soon. Generally, the best time to go to Disney is when kids are still in school. It's the least crowded then and also least expensive.
What's New at Disney?
Now Open: Toy Story Land
Now Open: Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge
Now Open: Mickey & Mickey’s Runaway Railway
Now Open: Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue
Now Open: Gran Destino Tower at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
Now Open: Disney’s Riviera Resort
Now Open: Awesome Planet
Now Open: Beauty and the Beast Sing-a-long
Now Open: Canada Circle-Vision 360
Now Open: Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
Now Open: Space 220
Now Open: Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure
Now Open: Harmonious
Now Open: Disney Enchantment
Now Open: Disney KiteTails
Now Open: La Crêperie de Paris
Opening 2022 or Beyond: Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
Opening 2022 or Beyond: Moana: Journey of Water
Opening 2022 or Beyond: Disney’s DuckTales World Showcase Adventure
Opening 2022 or Beyond: TRON Lightcycle Run Roller Coaster
Opening 2022 or Beyond: Roundup Rodeo BBQ
Opening 2022 or Beyond: Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser Resort
There is a lot of excitement happening at Walt Disney World! Tickets and reseravtions are officially available for 2023. If you're thinking WDW vacation for next year, we recommend booking and making reservations as soon as possible.
Preparing to Go
When you are a Star Traveler, we keep you informed about the best ways to prepare for your trip. Planning starts at booking and continues through your departure. Once you have your tickets and hotel reservations, S2T does a lot of work to help you make your reservations, understand the parks, understand transportation and know what to bring. Heading on any family vacation can be stressful in preparing you and your loved ones to go. Heading to Disney, if you aren't sure what to do ahead of time, can add a whole new level of stress.
We try our best to eliminate any room for error. We remind you of important tasks to complete in advance. Every detail has been taken into consideration. That's why you should choose a travel agent for all your vacation needs!
Starlight2Travel, Inc. is a Cleveland-based online travel agency. We assist travelers from coast to coast. We specialize in cruise, romance and family vacations! Our services provide incredible vacation experiences for couples, families and groups. Please visit our website for travel information and inspiration. Our Star Traveler blog is also an amazing place to find travel tips and resources! Follow us for more travel information!